fredag 27 maj 2011

Je suis fini!

An allegory is a figurative of representation of something abstract. <---- But, you-know-what?? I DON*T NEED TO CARE NO MORE!!!!
Exams are over, since about a week.. or well, actually only three days, four. But it feels like forever, or not at all? (I'll give you a gold star if you can figure that one out).
So far I've been driving myself crazy, sitting all alone in my apartment wondering why time flows so slowly and I have nothing to do (that's what happens when you've been spending waaay too much time with schoolwork, and I really mean the waaay too much, for the last weeks I've been doing school work approx. 5 to 7.30-50ish, exams 8.20 until lunch or school work that time also, continue with s.wrk. after getting home approx. 34-15 and then again 16.30 or 18ish until circa 21 or not later than 22, because I'm by then sick silly by the work and to guilty [by knowing I'll not work anymore that day] to do anything but go to bed).
To top it of my computer shut down (I later discovered that it was the charger [saved me some bucks, dinnit?] but anyways, computer kapputt) so I had no books to read, or internet to check up on silly things.
It does sound silly to say that mon ordinateur n'a fait pas à utiliser (si vous comprenez?) and due to that I had no books to read, but well, that's life.
Peut-être more silly might be that on the day of my final finals (in French) I went home and basked in the feeling of "I really don't have anything I have to do, I can just sit around all day and stare into the wall if I so pleases" for about an hour maximum, then I decided that (of all things in the whole world!) what I felt I wanted to do the most was to continue reading Les Âmes Vagabondes in French when I actually had the English version too (this probably due to the fact that I was all over-frenchitized at that point, I kept thinking in French even though my skills and my vocabulary in that language is hardly that to rival that of the Neanderthal) and after reading that for a while, staring into the wall for a while and visiting facebook to inform my surroundings of my now finished exams, I was ridiculously happy to find my little sister was in eager need of help with a history assignment and I, now almost shivering of excitement, picked up my stack of history paper (and I truly mean stack, like in mega-large-o-IB-history-stack-of-mostly-notes) which I hadn't touched since the week dernier when I had the history exams.
Disappointing too was the fact that I dutifully awakened, pigg as a lärka [because happy as a lark is hardly the same idiom] at 5 a.m. as if to begin another day of exam preparation.
Now, apparently, since everyone (even the dentist!) keeps asking me about it, I need to figure out what to do with my life.
Oh boy, won't that give me something to do?

1 kommentar:

Marika sa...

It feels liek forever beacuse when you have nothing to do, time simply just seems to fly by and beyond and past you and... you know what I mean. It also feels like it did in fact not end at all (and now you've missed 5 tests while believing it's all over. J/K) because our lives are and will always be IB. Not the other way around, there's a difference. Now where's my goldstar? ;)