söndag 6 april 2008

An elephant herd?

I admit, yesterday I felt like if a big elephant herd (is it a herd or a pack or something else?) had stomped on me. I admit that I feel so a lot.
Still, one of the most important things for me is that I can stand up for myself and that I aint that kind of person that just let others walk all over you.
Is it worth it to stand up for myself? I don't know. I don't think so. In less than six months I'll be gone from here. If I say something about how respectless they are to me sometimes (they don't notice even though everyone else does) there will be, with all certainty, an argument. It will probably end up me against them and I don't want that. I don't want things to end up that way.
But I don't know if my selfrespect can handle any more without breaking into a thousand pieces. And I don't want to end up picking glass fragments from the floor either.

Inga kommentarer: